We are open for rentals!
Camp Kintail has availability throughout the fall, winter, and spring to host groups of up to 50 people! We have comfortable indoor accommodations with private washrooms available in the Nest as well as private rooms in MacDonald Lodge. We offer delicious, high quality meals when you include catering in your booking and have a space in the Nest for your group to self-cater if you choose. Please review our 2020 rental package (or 2021 if you are looking into January and beyond) to review our pricing and facility options.
Covid-19 Changes at Kintail
Kintail continues to work closely with the HuronPerth Health Unit to ensure safe and comfortable accommodations and hospitality for all of our guests. We continue to review the latest suggestions and guide-lines from health officials and are constantly striving to go above and beyond requirements for guest and staff safety. Here are a few of the changes we’ve made!
- All guests are asked to wear a mask in indoor spaces and when 6ft of physical distance cannot be guaranteed outdoors
- All guests have their own assigned washroom and dining spaces
- Meals are served by a Kintail staff member wearing a mask behind a plexiglass barrier
- The public washroom available at meals and other “high-touch” surfaces are regularly sanitized
- Program areas have been adapted and have specific Covid-policies (ie. arrows and bows at archery are not shared and are sanitized between uses)