All are invited and welcome to a new monthly worship service at Camp Kintail called “Kirk in the Cedars.” Kirk is simply a Scottish word for church, and we will gather in the cedars of the outdoor chapel. Theresa (Trillium) and Jen (Maranta), along with the staff, will provide leadership in worship, but we will all be creating the Kirk together!
Kirk in the Cedars 2022 Dates
- May 22 (4PM)
- June 26 (4PM)
July 24 (4PM)CANCELLED
- August 28 (4PM)
- September 18 (4PM)
- October 23 (4PM)
- November 27 (4PM)
Worship at Kintail is always:
- For everyone from the smallest babies to the wisest seniors.
- Participatory – expect to move, share, and connect during worship.
- In the trees, by the lake, and under the blue sky.
- Full of music – so bring your instrument!
This is for everyone:
- for those who have spent years as a camper or staff worshipping in the chapel
- for parents who have been curious and want to participate in what their children experience
- for those who want to worship outdoors
- for those who have not been to church in fifty years
- for those who are searching for a worshipping community
- for those with more questions than answers