All are invited and welcome to a new monthly worship service at Camp Kintail called “Kirk in the Cedars.” Kirk is simply a Scottish word for church, and we will gather in the cedars of the outdoor chapel. Theresa (Trillium) and Jen (Maranta), along with the staff, will provide leadership in worship, but we will all be creating the Kirk together!
Kirk in the Cedars 2023 Dates
- March 26th
- April 16th
- May 21st
- June 18th
- July 30th
- August 27th
- September 24th
- October 22nd
- November 19th
Join us for worship at 4PM, dinner to follow.
Worship at Kintail is always:
- For everyone from the smallest babies to the wisest seniors.
- Participatory – expect to move, share, and connect during worship.
- In the trees, by the lake, and under the blue sky.
- Full of music – so bring your instrument!
This is for everyone:
- for those who have spent years as a camper or staff worshipping in the chapel
- for parents who have been curious and want to participate in what their children experience
- for those who want to worship outdoors
- for those who have not been to church in fifty years
- for those who are searching for a worshipping community
- for those with more questions than answers