We love our alumni at Camp Kintail! Former campers, LITs, staff, board members, and parents are all a special part of the Kintail family and we love to keep you involved in Kintail today!
There are several ways we work to keep you in touch with the Kintail world:
- “Kin-Tales” is a regular e-newsletter that lets friends and alumni of Kintail know all about the news from camp.
- Become a fan of Kintail on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (campkintail). This is the best way to keep up to date with the happenings at Kintail.
- Check out the Kintail Blog! Our blog is updated regularly by Camp Kintail’s director, Rev. Theresa McDonald-Lee, as well as occasional guest posts from our staff and board members. It is up-to-date with the latest Kintail news all year round! We have regular features that include photos of Kintail past and present. So please, add it to your feeds.
- Camp Kintail has an annual Friends of Kintail event called An Especially Special Night. It would be great to see everyone out to this wonderful event that is raising funds to help build the future of Camp Kintail.
- Come to camp! There are plenty of opportunities to become reconnected with Camp Kintail: register for family camp, volunteer for a week, visit the site for an afternoon! There are options for everyone, so please consider which option works best for you and your family and reconnect with Kintail!