- This event has passed.
Special Day: Backwards Day
August 7, 2020Free
What is #KintailBackwardsDay
Join the Kintail community in a wacky, all-turned-around, upside-down, backwards day (or yad sdrawkcab)! It’s really just another “normal” day…except everything is backwards! Challenge yourself and those in your household to do as many backwards things as possible- from clothing, to speaking, to meals! Get creative! Share your favourite backwards moments and photos using #KintailAtHome and #KintailBackwardsDay on both Facebook and Instagram. Can’t wait to see what you backwards-ify!
Buckle up, it’s time for MEALS IN REVERSE!
- Morning meal: Have typical “dinner food” of your choice (9am spaghetti? Why not!)
- Lunch: because lunch falls in the middle of the day, have what you would have for lunch BUT start with dessert!
- Evening meal: Breakfast for dinner is the BEST! French toast, eggs and bacon, blueberry waffles…every breakfast food is just extra good when it’s for dinner.
- Pick out your favourite outfit
- Put it on backwards- if you’re feeling wild, backwards AND inside-out is also an option
- Strike a pose. Backwards is #trending today. *Note: backwards ponytail is also a good look.
What’s in a (backwards) name?
Figure out your family’s backwards names and use them all day! Make it into a fun contest: whoever can go all day without calling anyone by their “regular” name wins! For example: