- This event has passed.
Kirk in the Cedars – November 20
November 20, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 20 | Service at 4:00 | Dinner at 5:00 (by donation)
All are invited and welcome to a new monthly worship service at Camp Kintail called “Kirk in the Cedars.” Kirk is simply a Scottish word for church, and we will gather in the cedars of the outdoor chapel. Theresa (Trillium), Jen (Maranta), and Reuben (Roots) along with the staff, will provide leadership in worship, but we will all be creating the Kirk together!
Worship at Kintail is always:
* For everyone from the smallest babies to the wisest seniors.
* Participatory – expect to move, share, and connect during worship.
* In the trees, by the lake, and under the blue sky.
* Full of music – so bring your instrument.
This is for everyone:
* for those who have spent years as a camper or staff worshipping in the chapel
* for parents who have been curious and want to participate in what their children experience
* for those who want to worship outdoors
* for those who have not been to church in fifty years
* for those who are searching for a worshipping community
* for those with more questions than answers
If you have any questions please call the camp at 519-529-7317 or send an email to [email protected]!