Join us at Camp Kintail this summer for a day of fun and a night of great food and entertainment. Bring the whole family as there will be a day full of activities for all ages and a night of good family fun. New for 2016, this event will help raise funds for the Space to Grow capital campaign.
At 2.30pm, camp will be yours to explore:
- Enjoy the midsummer weather as you watch the waves from the beach.
- Qualified lifeguards will be available to open the waterfront for canoeing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, and swimming.
- The High Ropes course, Rock Wall, Adventure Tower, and Zip-line will be open for you to experience new challenges.
- Explore the 18 hole disc golf course.
- Enjoy snacks and beverages on the Bluevale deck as you connect with friends old & new.
- Come see the new improvements made around site including the Glen Yurt Village, accessible ramps on the cabins, redecorated interiors of camper housing, and improvements to the Rec Hall.
In the Evening:
- Join us in MacDonald Lodge for a BBQ meal of Steak & Chicken.
- We will be preparing vegetables for you to enjoy straight from the Camp Kintail garden.
- Sit back and enjoy a night of entertainment and fun provided by the Kintail Staff and Alumni.
- Watch the sun set over Lake Huron, ranked one of the top 10 sunsets in the world!
Under 15: $30
Under 5: Free
A tax receipt for 50% of the event price can be issued upon request.
Date and Time:
Saturday August 20th 2016 @ 2.30pm – 9pm
For more information on this event:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (519) 529-7317